Friday, April 2, 2010

CHAR B1 bis

Another one of my older builds and right up there in my top 3 of favourites is Tamiyas CHAR B1 bis. The kit was an absolute dream to build and so much fun to paint and weather. I used many new painting and weathering techniques for the very first time, which just added to the satisfaction.


This was done as a full step by step blog during construction, painting and weathering.
For those interested in seeing this, I've attached the link below.
CHAR de Bataille build feature

Jurgen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jurgs,

    still one of my favorites :-)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jürgs, this is what I consider to be your best work so far - a trule inspiration.

    Daz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris/Daz,
    Thanks boys. Was really a heap of fun this one.
    Pushed the boundries with the weathering and in the end, glad I did.

    Jurgs.

    ReplyDelete