Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Introduction

Hi everyone and welcome to my blogger page.
My name is Jurgen, a scale armour modeller from Australia.
I've started this blog to display some of my work. I'm not the greatest modeller
out there, but I have a passion for this hobby that I enjoy so much and find it extremely
rewarding.

What you wont find here:
- flaming, name calling, political rants
- Obscene language

What you will find here:
- my builds and WIP projects

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Jurgen

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jurgen!

    In that case count me in. I'm always in the mood to look at great builds. I'll be following along for the ride.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one mate - glad to see you doing one of these.

    Darren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ken. Thanks for jumping on board.

    Thanks Daz.

    Jurgs.

    ReplyDelete